Regali di Natale digitaliani. 100 milioni di Alexa venduti. La debacle di Apple. Biometria e cuori spezzati. Le previsioni per il CES 2019. Queste e molte altre le notizie commentate nella puntata di questa settimana.
Dallo studio distribuito di Digitalia
- Instagram is helping save the indie bookstore
- Amazon says 100 million Alexa devices have been sold — what’s next?
- Apple Updates AirPlay 2 Page with TV Features Including Siri Control
- Samsung Announces iTunes Movies and TV Shows and AirPlay 2 Support
- CES 2019: what to expect from the biggest tech show of the year
- Chris Velazco on Twitter - Stays on your iPhone
- While we were looking at 3D TVs, CES morphed into an auto show
- Apple knows the age of yearly iPhone upgrades is over
- Steve Jobs and Apple’s Last Previous Earnings Warning
- Bandersnatch could become Netflix’s secret marketing weapon
- Five Ways to Look at Apple’s Surprise Bad News
- Beijing turns to facial recognition to combat public housing abuses
- Not Bander-snatched: Black Mirror confirms fifth season plans
- Amazon Says Alexa Voice Shopping Tripled During 2018 Holiday Season
- Turn your Roomba's travels into 'Doom' maps
- Apple Watch recorded the exact time my heart broke.
- The 'Future Book' Is Here, but It's Not What We Expected
- Pappagallo usa Alexa per ordinare cibo su Amazon